Thursday, July 4, 2013

Welcome to the Raffle!!

Hi Friends!
Let me introduce what this is all about...
On August 5th, I will be leaving Kolkata to begin six months of Sabbatical, it is such a beautiful gift that my community here in India is giving me, and I look forward to the season of rest and reflection that lies ahead.

During my Sabbatical, I will be hiking the Way of St. James through France & Spain for 5 weeks.  You can learn more about that here.
I will also be attending a Debriefing Retreat in Colorado soon after I arrive back to the US, because after my Sabbatical is finished I will be resigning from Word Made Flesh to pursue my masters in Trauma Counseling. You can read more about MTI and my Debrief plans here. To find out more details about my personal journey you can read my reflections here...

Through the remaining time of my Sabbatical, I will be living in Jacksonville, Florida, taking my prerequisite online courses for school, and hopefully cooking, painting, taking yoga here, and breathing deep to decompress and reflect on the past seven years of life in Kolkata...

To creatively raise money for this time, I am excited to host a raffle full of amazing things that have been generously donated and created! This includes great products from Sari Bari, Freeset, art by Mai Lander, & Big Ben Coffee just to name a few!!
Check back here on Monday July 8th to see the product postings and begin your bidding!!

How it works:
  • Peruse the raffle pictures and descriptions.
  • Buy a raffle ticket via the PayPal button beside each product...the price of each product is shown in the description and is on the PayPal button. 
  • You will be directed the PayPal website to pay for your tickets and your name will be submitted for the drawing of the product that you chose. Please include an email in your payment so I can contact you if you win.
  • You can buy as many tickets per product as you'd like.
  • Raffle will end July 31st.  We will draw names August 1st to let you know who won.
  • If you are not comfortable paying online via PayPal, you can email me directly at Bethiewaterman@yahoo.com with what products you would like to buy and send a check to this address:        5949 N SR 19   Sharpsville, IN 46068
  • Products will be shipped by the end of August. Ready made meals will be scheduled per winner's request.
If you have any questions please feel free to post here or email me at bethiewaterman@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for being a part of this journey with me, and for your love and support as I move into a very new and unknown season!
Much much love from Kolkata, India,
Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment